Top 50 Cloud Monitoring, Management Software Tools: Best of 2017?
Welcome to page 3 of 6, featuring entries 21 to 30.
21. ConnectWise CloudConsole: ConnectWise’s console allows MSPs to manage Office 365 billing, and more recently introduced support for Azure.
22. DataDog: The venture-funded company offers “cloud-scale monitoring” across dozens of cloud and software platforms. Datadog started with infrastructure monitoring, but pushed into application performance monitoring (APM) to counter CA Technologies, Cisco AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic and other APM providers.
23. Dynatrace: Another application performance management (APM) specialist — though the company also specializes in network performance analysis.
24. Enow Mailscape: I popular tool for remotely monitoring and managing Exchange Server and Office 365.
26. Idera: Designed for service providers, database professionals and IT professionals to monitor and manage databases, infrastructure and applications.
27. Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace: A marketplace where partners can source, activate and manage a range of cloud applications for customers. Also, keep an eye on Ingram Micro Odin, upon which telcos and MSPs can build their own cloud services.
28. Kaseya: The company’s 365 Command offers MSPs one interface to manage Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive and more. Also, Kaseya Traverse is designed for MSPs to manage network and cloud infrastructure.
29. Loggly: A wildly popular cloud log management service. The company raised an $11.5 million funding round in mid-2016.
30. LogicMonitor: The company’s platform supports higher-end MSPs — especially those focused on performance monitoring for midmarket customers. The company received a $130 million investment from Providence Strategic Growth(PSG) in mid-2016.
Continue to page 4 of 6 for companies 31 to 40