Our next webcast is set for this Thursday, October 27 at 2:00 p.m. ET. The topic: Preparing to Sell Your Business: What Buyers Look for In Sellers. Our guest speakers include...
- Guy Fardone, President & Founding Partner, Evolve IP: Evolve IP has acquired seven MSPs and IT services providers in recent years. Evolve IP raised $100 million in private equity funding earlier this year for potential acquisitions
- George Sierchio, VP and Senior Partner, Cogent Growth Partners: Cogent is a buy-side M&A advisor that has offered strategic guidance on 60+ MSP acquisitions.
- Joe Panettieri, Content Czar, ChannelE2E: Yup. I'll be on hand to moderate your questions.
What We'll Cover:
- What buyers (private equity firms, peer MSPs, strategic acquirers, etc.) want from sellers
- Fine-tuning your business for a potential sale
- One-, three- and five-year plans to prep for exit
- What to tell (and not tell) potential buyers
- Bonus: Registrants will receive early access to ChannelE2E's Funding Database -- allowing you to search for angels, private equity firms and other investors who can back your business.
Register Now and join us on Thursday, Oct. 27, 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT. Can't join us? Register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recorded discussion a few days after the webcast. Thanks to those who have already signed up for this discussion.