- Topic: MSP Mergers, Acquisitions, Valuations: Secrets to Sustainable Success
- Bonus: We’ll also unveil the ChannelE2E 100 — the top entrepreneurs, startups and exits in the IT channel.
- Date: Thursday, March 31, 2016
- Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time
- Description: Want to build a high-value MSP or IT service provider — and perhaps even sell or buy a business down the road? Learn from the best. During this webcast you will hear from three leading MSPs and IT service providers that recently completed an M&A deal together.
- Seriously, Register Now.
- Patrick Wiley, President and COO of Aldridge, a leading IT service provider that has acquired thirteen businesses to date.
- Jamison West and Scott Hamlin, the leaders of two Seattle-area MSPs (Arterian and PacketDrivers) that Aldridge acquired in February 2016.
- Joe Panettieri, content czar, ChannelE2E will moderate the conversation.
- C'mon. Did you register yet?
Five Things You’ll Learn:
- Before the deal: How to run your business and maximize your valuation ahead of any potential M&A activity.
- Why and how Aldridge acquired Arterian and PacketDrivers – key goals, considerations and outcomes.
- Effective buyers: How the Aldridge has built its IT practices – both organizally and through M&A.
- Attractive sellers: The business traits that made Arterian and PacketDrivers attractive.
- Key considerations: The past, present and future of each company – and how Aldridge plans to generate sustainable growth as an IT service provider.
Goodbye for now. We look forward to your questions on March 31 -- assuming you registered.