Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to sip on for Tuesday, June 21, 2016.
Actually, there are nine entries for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs) and independent software vendors (ISVs) to sip on. Take a look…
9. DattoCon16 Coverage: Our live blog coverage of Datto's partner and user conference is here.
8. Automation Nation 2016: Our ongoing coverage of ConnectWise's partner conference for LabTech administrators is here.
6. SAP Channel Partner M&A: itelligence AG has acquired BIT.Group. Together, the two service providers claim they rank among Germany's strongest company focused on cloud andSAP managed services. Financial details were not disclosed.
5. Cloud Management: Dataloop.IO, which specializes in cloud-based IT monitoring, has raised $5 million in Series A financing. We'll take a closer look soon.
4. Docker Monitoring, Management: Datadog has unveiled Automated Service Discovery, which enables engineering teams to monitor the health of their container environments. The big question: Is that available in a multi-tenant service provider offering? We're checking.
3. MSPs In Banking: Safe Systems, a national MSP focused on community banks and credit unions, has launched its new NetComply One IT managed service offering. NetComply One was built based on Safe Systems' experience supporting 300 financial institutions over the past eight years.
2. Big Data Managed Services: Appistry has launched a managed services offering to help clinical laboratories accelerate the process with establishing and expanding NGS-based testing. Ahem... NGS is next-generation sequencing data. Like we said... big data stuff.
1. Channel Partner Events: For a complete list of channel partner conferences and summits, check out the ChannelE2E Technology Events Calendar, the most complete calendar of its kind for VARs, MSPs, CSPs and channel-centric vendors.