Podcast: Digital Transformation vs. Digital Evolution Explained
Welcome to the ChannelE2E podcast. Our guest for this episode is John Pagliuca, CEO of N-able — the MSP software provider. Amid the Digital Transformation hype cycle, Pagliuca offers a reality check — telling MSPs to embrace a Digital Evolution mindset.
The concept: MSPs and their end-customers must embrace an ongoing journey that delivers continual productivity and collaboration gains, while driving down security risks. Along the way, MSPs can leverage Pagliuca’s tips to overcome buyer inertia and end-customers that aren’t quite ready to evolve.
Podcast: Listen Here…
The podcast covers:
- 0:00 – Overview and Introductions.
- 1:04 – Digital Transformation reality check: How the phrase hits the mark — and misses the mark.
- 2:00 – Digital Transformation and MSPs: The challenge of embracing and delivering SMB automation.
- 3:11 – Is Digital Transformation a one-time rip-and-replace event, or a continual evolutionary journey?
- 3:59 – Digital Evolution: How to recognize where you are in terms of Productivity, Collaboration and Security.
- 5:20 – Why Digital Evolution is great news for MSPs: The journey never ends.
- 6:24 – Are MSPs making progress in-house with their own Digital Evolution journeys?
- 6:43 – Top MSP cost and challenge: Existing labor and recruiting more talent. Where automation fits in.
- 8:44 – Digital Evolution and the remote worker landscape: The expanded threat landscape, the SaaS acceleration.
- 12:07 – In the SaaS and IaaS markets, are MSPs successfully driving down risk and showing value to end-customers?
- 15:22 – How MSPs can overcome end-customer pushback during the Digital Evolution journey.
- 18:31 – Conclusion.