Podcast: AppRiver’s Office 365 Cloud Security Audit Opportunities for MSPs
Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to our latest ChannelE2E Podcast, featuring Justin Gilbert, director, North American Channel, AppRiver — one of the leading providers of Microsoft 365 and Office 365 empowerment services for MSPs and channel partners.
During the conversation we cover:
- Office 365 security — why partners need to get involved;
- how and why to audit Office 365’s security settings for customers;
- what the audits can potentially reveal;
- how the audits unlock upsell and cross-sell opportunities, while improving customer retention; and
- first steps for working with AppRiver.
Podcast: Listen Here
Here’s the conversation:
Here’s what we cover:
- 0:00 – Introductions
- 0:33 – Is Office 365 inherently secure?
- 1:59: – How does AppRiver help partners to spot potential Office 365 security gaps?
- 4:23 – Can AppRiver partners perform Office 365 audits for customers?
- 5:09 – How frequently should partners perform the audits for customers?
- 6:55 – What additional services can AppRiver partners sell after performing the Office 365 audits for customers?
- 9:21 – How can partners get started with AppRiver and Office 365 audits?
- 10:53 – Conclusion