Podcast: IT Glue 2018 Global MSP Benchmark Report
Good evening, channel partners. Welcome to our latest ChannelE2E Podcast, featuring IT Glue VP of Product Luis Giraldo.
We discuss IT Glue’s 2018 Global MSP Benchmark Report — which offers an in-depth look at today’s MSP business drivers, opportunities and challenges. The report introduces the concept of the Golden Quintile — basically, the top-performing MSPs based on a rare combination of revenue growth (at least 10 percent compounding annually) and EBITDA margins (20 percent or higher). The research pinpoints what the top performer looks like — what they do, what they don’t do, and where they’re heading next.
You can download a copy of the full report here from IT Glue. But first, check out the podcast below for insights from Giraldo.
Here’s the conversation:
Podcast: Key points of discussion
- 0:00 – Intros and Overview
- 0:39 – What inspired the IT Glue 2018 Global MSP Benchmark Report?
- 1:42 – How IT Glue identifies top-performing MSPs — the Golden Quintile explained.
- 3:19 – The role automation plays within top-performing MSPs.
- 5:27 – MSPs and the number or types of services they offer.
- 7:55 – MSP growth, customer reach and churn rates.
- 9:18 – How customer trust drives growth, reduces churn.
- 10:11 – MSP sales and marketing challenges — and where CRM fits in.
- 11:20 – How to grab the report online.
- 11:32 – How MSPs can perform a documentation maturity level assessment.
- 12:35 – Conclusion