Acronis leads the world in cyber protection – solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is trusted by more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of Fortune 100 companies. Acronis’ products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 20 languages. Through our award-winning customer support centers, we offer 24/7 assistance to help organizations of all sizes be #CyberFit and ready to face any modern threats.
- Ranked #1 in Backup on G2 Crowd. Read the reviews.
- Read Capterra reviews of our Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud for service providers.
Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection through its innovative backup, anti-ransomware, disaster recovery, storage, and enterprise file sync and share solutions. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based authentication, Acronis solutions protect all data, in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, mobile workloads, and applications – including physical, virtual, cloud, mobile workloads and applications – all at a low and predictable cost.
- Acronis Cyber Cloud – Acronis Cyber Cloud is a platform that enables service providers to deliver cyber protection using an easy, efficient, and secure method. With this one Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, service providers and, through them, their customers gain access to hybrid cloud backup, disaster recovery, file sync and share services, AI-based ransomware protection, and blockchain-based file notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console. Acronis Cyber Cloud supports white labeling by service providers for their own unique look-and-feel and includes a RESTful API, enabling service providers to automate tasks and leverage pre-built integrations.
- Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud – Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud is used by more than 10,000 service providers worldwide to provide their customers with an easy-to-use, efficient, and secure Backup-as-a-Service solution. Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud provides data protection for over 20 different platforms and incorporates the industry’s most-advanced anti-ransomware (ARW) technology, safeguarding data and systems in any environment: physical or virtualized, on-premises, in the cloud, or as part of a hybrid cloud solution. Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud offers service providers a web-based multi-tenant management portal that enables remote management of all of their customers’ backups from a single console.
- Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud – Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud is an easy to use, turn-key, self-service solution for service providers that is built on top of Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud. Service providers can add disaster recovery to their backup system in minutes, enabling them to protect their customers’ workloads by instantly spinning up virtual machines at the managed cloud recovery site and recover them to any similar or dissimilar hardware. On top of the cost-effective Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS), Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud offers critical service-provider-related capabilities, such as scalable management of customers’ accounts, integration with popular professional services automation (PSA) and remote monitoring and management (RMM) systems, custom integration via RESTful management APIs, comprehensive white-labeling, and pay-as-you-go pricing.
- Acronis Cyber Files Cloud – Designed exclusively for service providers, Acronis Cyber Files Cloud provides office and mobile users with file access, sync, and share capabilities in an easy, complete, and secure hosted cloud solution. Easy to sell and deploy, Acronis Cyber Files Cloud lets service providers expand their product portfolio, brand it as their own service, reduce customer churn, and quickly realize incremental revenues. Using Acronis Cyber Files Cloud, service providers’ customers can work with the content they need, no matter where they are, using any device — smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC, or Mac. With Acronis Cyber Files Cloud, their customers can improve employee productivity, enhance customer service, attract new customers, and grow revenue
- Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud – Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud is a blockchain-based service for file notarization, e-signing, and verification for businesses of any size. It creates a digital fingerprint for files and stores it in a public blockchain ledger, which enables independent validation of its authenticity and proof it existed at a specified date and time. Designed exclusively for service providers, Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud allows your customers to ensure the integrity of their business-critical data while achieving regulatory transparency and decreasing security risks. As part of the Acronis Data Cloud platform, Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud provides smooth and quick onboarding, enabling service providers to enrich solution portfolio and increase average revenue per user (ARPU).
Helpful Tools for MSPs
- Manage and Operate Your Data Center More Easily with Acronis Cyber Infrastructure 3.5 – Learn More
- Conference Tracks Announced for Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020 – Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020
- 2020 Predictions Cyberthreats Accelerate IT Ops Transformation, Modernization and Automation –
- Growing the Channel: 16 Critical Conferences in 2020
- As a Mozy Alternative, MSP Executech Finds Acronis Cyber Cloud the Best – Learn More
Get In Touch with Acronis
- Contact Us Directly: +1 (781) 782-9000
- Find Us Online: https://www.acronis.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/acronis
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acronis
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/acronis/
- Spiceworks: https://community.spiceworks.com/pages/acronis
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Acronis