Acronis leads the world in cyber protection, unifying data protection and cybersecurity to solve the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security facing today’s organizations. One solution delivers best-of-breed backup, next-gen anti-malware, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is trusted by more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of Fortune 100 companies. Acronis’ products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 20 languages. Through our award-winning customer support centers, we offer 24/7 assistance to help organizations of all sizes be #CyberFit and ready to face any modern threats.
- Top Ranked Backup on G2 Crowd. Read the reviews.
- Read Capterra reviews of our Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud for service providers.
Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection through its innovative backup, anti-ransomware, disaster recovery, storage, and enterprise file sync and share solutions. Enhanced by machine-intelligence technologies and blockchain-based authentication, Acronis solutions protect all data, in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, mobile workloads, and applications – all at a low and predictable cost.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud – Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unifies backup, anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint protection management capabilities (such as vulnerability assessments, patch management, URL filtering, etc.) in one integrated, easy-to-use solution designed for service providers. With everything managed through a single console and installed via one agent, the unique integration enables service providers to reduce complexity and make security a key part of their offering, while increasing SLAs, decreasing churn, and generating more recurring revenue.
Featuring a set of essential cyber protection capabilities included at no cost or on a pay-as-you-go basis, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud enables service providers to build services at little to no upfront expense.
Service providers can also expand their service portfolio to meet client requirements and market demand with advanced protection packs that extend their capabilities. Those advanced packs include:
- Advanced Backup – Strengthen your data protection services by ensuring clients never lose data, even between scheduled backups. Extend backup capabilities to SAP HANA, Oracle DB, and application clusters. You can also gain visibility for the protection status of all data across your clients’ infrastructure.
- Continuous data protection
- Data protection map
- Scheduled backup reports
- Advanced Security – Enhance your security services with integrated cyber protection that includes full-stack anti-malware. Increase your detection rate and responsiveness to the latest cyberthreats. Extend cyber protection to web browsing, backed-up data, the recovery process, and exploit prevention. Enable investigations by capturing forensic data in backups.
- Full stack anti-malware
- URL filtering
- Exploit prevention
- Advanced Disaster Recovery – Get clients back to business in mere minutes when disaster strikes by spinning up their systems in the Acronis Cloud and restoring them anywhere, ensuring immediate data availability. Make disaster recovery painless and increase efficiency with orchestration, runbooks, and automatic failover.
- Disaster recovery orchestration
- Production failover
- Site-to-site VPN
- Advanced Email Security – Block any email threat, including spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero-days in seconds before it reaches end-users. Leverage Perception Point’s next-generation technology for lightning-fast detection and easy deployment, configuration, and management.
- Anti-phishing and anti-spoofing engines
- Anti-evasion technologies
- Next-generation dynamic detection against zero-days
- Advanced File Sync and Share – Take full control over data location, management, and privacy with a file sync and share service, including a transaction ledger to enable notarization and eSignature capabilities, across all platforms.
- File notarization
- Embedded eSignatures
- Independent file verification
- Advanced Management – Streamline vulnerability management and promptly close gaps in your clients’ IT infrastructure through patch management. Gain visibility into your clients’ software assets and data protection to ease daily tracking and planning tasks, and improve clients’ uptime by monitoring the health of disk drives.
- Patch management
- Fail-safe patching
- Disk drive health monitor
Helpful Tools for MSPs
- Preventing Cyberattacks in Microsoft 365 Environments: Practical insights into how MSPs can keep their clients’ Microsoft 365 environments protected – Learn more
- Acronis Cyberthreats Report Mid-year 2021: Reveals current trends in cyberattacks on endpoints and recommendations for countering them – Learn more
- Essential Guide to Pricing and Packaging Cybersecurity Services: This e-book shows how MSPs can build recurring revenue with pricing strategies that can maximize financial returns – Learn more
- Evaluating Advanced Email Security: White paper from Osterman Research regarding MSP opportunities for advanced email security services – Learn more
- Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Datasheet: Learn more about our MSP-first solution for delivering cyber protection services – Learn more
Reach Out to Acronis
- Contact us directly: +1 (781) 782-9000
- Find us online: https://www.acronis.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/acronis
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acronis
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/acronis/
- Spiceworks: https://community.spiceworks.com/pages/acronis
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Acronis