Acronis | ChannelE2E
Acronis unifies data protection and cybersecurity to integrated, automated cyber protection that solves the data safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security challenges of the modern digital world. With flexible deployment models that fit the demands of service providers and IT professionals, Acronis provides superior cyber protection for data, applications, and systems with innovative next-generation antivirus, backup, disaster recovery, and endpoint protection management solutions powered by AI. With advanced anti-malware powered by cutting-edge machine intelligence and blockchain based data authentication technologies, Acronis protects any environment – from cloud to hybrid to on premises – at a predictable cost.
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 2,000 employees in 45 locations. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 18,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.
Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection through its innovative backup, anti-ransomware, disaster recovery, storage, endpoint security, endpoint management and enterprise file sync and share solutions. Enhanced by machine-intelligence technologies and blockchain-based authentication, Acronis solutions protect all data, in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, mobile workloads, and applications — all at a low and predictable cost.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud — Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unifies backup, anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint management capabilities (such as vulnerability assessments, patch management, remote access and monitoring, URL filtering, etc.) in one integrated, easy-to-use solution designed for service providers. With everything managed through a single console and installed via one agent, the unique integration enables service providers to reduce complexity and make security a key part of their offering, while increasing SLAs, decreasing churn, and generating more recurring revenue.
Featuring a set of essential cyber protection capabilities included at no cost or on a pay-as-you-go basis, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud enables service providers to enhance their services with no upfront expense.
Service providers can also expand their service portfolio to meet client requirements and market demand with advanced protection packs that extend their capabilities. Those advanced packs include:
- Advanced Automation — Streamline MSP business with a single integrated platform that automates workflows, improves customer interactions, and provides real-time business insights. Acronis enables data-driven decisions and smarter resource utilization, resulting in improved manageability and value-based client relationships.
- Error-free invoices and billing
- Integrated service desk
- Automated time tracking
- Advanced Backup— Strengthen your data protection services by ensuring clients never lose data, even between scheduled backups. Extend backup capabilities to SAP HANA, Oracle DB and application clusters. Harness the power of one solution, one agent and one console to deliver the comprehensive cyber protection your clients seek. Discover what backup and data protection capabilities you gain by leveraging Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud with Advanced Backup.
- Continuous data protection
- Data protection map
- Scheduled backup reports
- Advanced Disaster Recovery— Get clients back to business in mere minutes when disaster strikes by spinning up their systems in the Acronis Cloud and restoring them anywhere, ensuring immediate data availability. Make disaster recovery painless and increase efficiency with orchestration, runbooks, and automatic failover.
- Disaster recovery orchestration
- Production failover
- Site-to-site VPN
- Advanced Email Security– Block any email threat, including spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero days in seconds before it reaches end users. Leverage our next-generation technology for lightning-fast detection and easy deployment, configuration and management.
- Anti-phishing and anti-spoofing engines
- Anti-evasion technologies
- Next-generation dynamic detection against zero days
- Advanced File Sync and Share— The Advanced File Sync and Share pack extends Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud’s integrated, secure file-sharing capabilities with fully remote notarization, verification and online signing. Ensure data authenticity and reduce fraud by layering advanced features on top of the essential, pay-as-you-go service.
- File notarization
- Embedded eSignatures
- Independent file verification
- Advanced Management— With the Advanced Management pack, you’re able to automate routine tasks via scripting, proactively patch vulnerabilities, improve clients’ uptime in case of failed patches and disk drive issues, and remotely access and monitor managed workloads for troubleshooting and support sessions.
- Patch management
- AI-based monitoring and smart alerts
- Secure remote access
- Advanced Security— Stop more cyberthreats for clients with fewer resources. The Advanced Security add-on extends the endpoint protection capabilities of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, enabling you to lower the risks for your clients with full-stack anti-malware protection and remediation services. Simplify deployment, configuration, and management tasks with advanced integration and automation.
- Full stack anti-malware
- URL filtering
- Exploit prevention
- Advanced Security + EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) — MSP-class EDR solution designed to effectively and efficiently detect and respond to advanced attacks that sneak past other defenses. Empower your team with an unmatched array of responses: investigate and remediate the threat, recover data and minimize downtime, and close security gaps.
- Cut investigation and response times from days to minutes
- Detect advanced attacks that bypass preventive security layers
- Get prioritized view of suspicious activities across endpoints
- Focus threat hunting using an emerging threat intelligence feed to search for IoCs
Helpful tools for MSPs
- Preventing Cyberattacks in Microsoft 365 Environments: Practical insights into how MSPs can keep their clients’ Microsoft 365 environments protected — Learn more
- Acronis Cyberthreats Report 2022: Reveals current trends in cyberattacks on endpoints and recommendations for countering them — Learn more
- Essential Guide to Pricing and Packaging Cybersecurity Services: This e-book shows how MSPs can build recurring revenue with pricing strategies that can maximize financial returns — Learn more
- Evaluating Advanced Email Security: White paper from Osterman Research regarding MSP opportunities for advanced email security services — Learn more
- Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Datasheet: Learn more about our MSP-first solution for delivering cyber protection services — Learn more
Reach out to Acronis
- Contact us directly: +1 (781) 782-9000
- Find us online: https://www.acronis.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/acronis
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acronis
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/acronis
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/acronis/
- Spiceworks: https://community.spiceworks.com/pages/acronis
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Acronis