Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, January 28, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and Partner Program News
1. M&A - IT Service Management (ITSM) and Automation: Atlassian has acquired Percept.AI, an AI-powered virtual agent technology provider. The goal: Allow partners and customers to further automate the support capabilities in Jira Service Management.
2. Partner Program - SD-WAN and SASE: Aryaka has launched an Accelerate Global Partner Program, which unifies the company’s partner-led go-to-market strategy under a single program for channel partners of all types worldwide, the company said.
3. Partner Program - Multi-Cloud Networking: The Prosimo Next Partner Program has launched.
4. Partner Program - K-12 Learning: Instructure has launched a channel partner program to further promote a software learning platform to K-12 schools.
5. Microsoft Outlook Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability: Trustwave explains it here.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Dynatrace Perform (February 7-11, Las Vegas)
- ASCII 2022 MSP Success Summit (February 16-17, Houston)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Addigy Innovate Summit (February 22-23, Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.