5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 22 November 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, November 22, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. MSP Technology – Datto Investor Day: Datto will host its inaugural Investor Day on December 9, 2021. Although the event focuses on Datto, chatter from the gathering could help the event could become a bellwether for the MSP technology industry market, potentially helping investors to better understand publicly held N-able, along with Kaseya’s potential path to IPO.
2. Red Hat Partner Program: Red Hat OpenShift Data Science is now available as a field trial, as well as an expanded partner ecosystem focused on this new cloud service offering. As leading artificial intelligence and machine-learning (AI/ML) partners support the service, Red Hat customers are provided with a range of solutions optimized for Red Hat OpenShift, letting them select the technologies to best meet their specific machine learning needs across the open hybrid cloud and edge computing environments.
3. VMware Partnership: ePlus has successfully achieved Cloud Management and Automation VMware Master Services Competency.
4. Avaya Financial Results: They were stronger than expected…
5. M&A – Communications APIs & UCaaS: Ericsson is paying a big premium to acquire Vonage…
6. M&A – Telecom Buyout: KKR is attempting to buy Telecom Italia and take the business private for $12 billion.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Amazon AWS re:Invent (November 29-December 3, Las Vegas)
- SecurityWeekly Unlocked (December 5-8, Orlando, Florida)
- Avaya Engage (December 12-16, Orlando, Florida)
- Citrix Field Kickoff 2022 (January 10-12, Nashville, Tennessee)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.