Here five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, May 17, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Consulting - MSP Software Optimization: Able Ninja is building services to help MSPs more effectively optimize, manage, maintain, and secure N-able's RMM (remote monitoring and management) software.
2. M&A - XDR and Cloud Security: Fidelis Cybersecurity has acquired CloudPassage, a provider of cloud security and compliance-related technology.
3. Funding - Application Security: ArmorCode, a Silicon Valley startup delivering application security, has secured $3 million in seed financing led by Sierra Ventures with participation from Tau Ventures and Z5 Capital and individual investors. Enterprises use ArmorCode to consolidate application security tooling, streamline application security processes, increase business agility, and improve developer productivity, ArmorCode asserts.
4. Microsoft Ending Azure Blockchain Service: Customers have until September 10, 2021, to migrate their ledger data to an alternative, Microsoft disclosed.
5. Data Center Lawsuit: GoDaddy has won its lawsuit against Anexio Data Centers and awarded the company $1.1 million in damages. In the suit, GoDaddy successfully argued that it was owed the money for undelivered data center services.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- RSA Conference 2021 (May 17-20, Virtual)
- Google I/O 2021 (May 18-20, Virtual)
- Rubrik Forward (May 18-20, Virtual)
- Blue Prism World 2021 (May 18-20, Virtual)
- Three Steps to Increase Your Company’s Value (May 20, ChannelE2E Webcast)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here