Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, February 16, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Partnership - Ingram Micro Cloud and Google Cloud Platform (GCP): Ingram Micro Cloud is now offer Google Cloud Platform (GCP) under its infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) portfolio to its reseller network in the United States, United Kingdom, France, and Canada.
3. Partner Program - Schedule Analytics Software: SmartPM Technologies has launched a Consulting Partner Program. With benefits and resources designed to bring more value to its growing partner-based ecosystem, the program will drive new business opportunities, deeper engagement with clients, and increased profit for partners.
4. Managed Detection and Response (MDR): Red Canary has added threat investigation and Active Remediation capabilities to help customers investigate, triage, and respond to threats, the company said.
6. Multi-Cloud Services: Nutanix has simplified its product portfolio to focus on Nutanix Cloud Infrastructure (NCI), Nutanix Cloud Manager (NCM), Nutanix Unified Storage (NUS), Nutanix Database Service (NDB), Nutanix End User Computing Solutions.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Addigy Innovate Summit (February 22-23, Virtual)
- Xchange Channel Partner and MSP Conference (February 27-March 1, Dallas, Texas)
- Global Telecom Data Exchange (March 17-18, Miami, Florida)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.