Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, March 3, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. MSP Software - NinjaOne: Details about the new NinjaOne 5.3.1 release are here.
2. Cisco ThousandEyes Partner Strategy: More details are here.
3. Partner Program - eDiscovery: KLDiscovery has announced the Nebula Partner Program.
4. Snowflake Melts: Cloud data storage provider Snowflake delivered a weaker-than-expected financial forecast, and Snowflake's stock ($SNOW) fell more than 20 percent on. the news.
5. Snowflake-Rackspace Partnership: Rackspace has achieved Snowflake's Premier Partnership Level.
6. Partner Program - Cloud Infrastructure Security: Ermetic has launched the Ermetic Synergia Partner Program for IT service providers, systems integrators, consultants, MSPs/MSSPs and ISV. The goal: Deliver turn-key cloud security solutions that span cloud infrastructure entitlement management (CIEM) and cloud security posture management (CSPM) for AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
7. Zerto Partner Program: Zerto, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, has introduced new two-day technical training offering for its resellers and end users. The content is designed for hands-on administrators and technical users who "want to better understand deployment, configuration, and management of Zerto in VMware vSphere environments," the company said.
8. Red Hat Partner Training: Red Hat Training and Certification is expanding its hybrid cloud offerings for partners.
9. IPO - Call Center Software: A TalkDesk IPO (Initial Public Offering) could arrive as soon as this year, according to reports.
12. Talent - IT Services: Praecipio Consulting, a leading Atlassian partner, has hired Michael Rapp as CEO. Founder Christian Lane shifts to chief growth officer, focusing on people and culture, alliances, and brand.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- ChannelPro SMB Forum 2022: Northeast (March 8-9, New Jersey)
- CompTIA Communities and Councils Forum (March 14-16, Chicago)
- HIMSS 2022 (March 14-18, Orlando, Florida)
- Global Telecom Data Exchange 2022 (March 17-18, Miami, Florida)
- IWCE 2022 (March 210-24, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.