The Top 200 Public Cloud MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q3 and Q4 of 2019 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s industry coverage of MSPs that manage public cloud workloads. The worldwide research revealed the following trends and data points:
1. Public Clouds Focus: Most of the honorees now support more than one public cloud platform for various IaaS (infrastructure as a service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (software as a service) opportunities. Of the Top 200 Public Cloud MSPs for 2019:
- 145 of the 200 support AWS;
- 84 support Azure; and
- 48 support Google Cloud Platform.
- Alibaba, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud and VMware Cloud on AWS also garnered support from some MSPs.
2. Public Cloud MSP locations: The Top 200 Public Cloud MSPs are headquartered in 28 different countries, including such countries as:
- The United States (85 of the Top 200);
- followed by India (13);
- Japan and the United Kingdom (12);
- China (10);
- South Korea (7);
- Australia and France (6);
- Brazil, Canada, Spain and The Netherlands (5).
3. Revenues: Public cloud MSP services grew 22 percent in 2019, according to ChannelE2E survey participants -- or roughly twice as fast as the traditional managed IT services market.
Readers can see the entire Top 200 Public Cloud MSPs list for 2019 here.