ChannelE2E unveiled the Top 100 Technology Mergers and Acquisitions 2018 list in January 2018.
In case you missed it, the list highlights include...
- The Buyers and Sellers: M&A deals involving MSPs and CSPs (managed and cloud services providers), VARs (value-added resellers), ITSPs (IT service providers) IT consulting firms, plus solutions providers and more.
- The Investors: Key private equity firms and investors that are pumping money into MSPs and other channel partners.
- The Valuations: Some valuation information, often based on a multiple of annual EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization.
- Deal Summaries: Quick-hit blurbs summarizing each deal.
- Deeper Details: Links to our more detailed coverage of each M&A transaction.
- BONUS - 240+ Deals: Instead of narrowing the list down to a Top 100, we actually include details about roughly 240 deals that occurred in 2018.
Special thanks to the more than 500 people and companies (buyers, sellers and investors) that briefed ChannelE2E in 2018 about their M&A deals.