Microsoft Inspire 2018, formerly called Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), is under way in Las Vegas. Check this ongoing blog for live news updates, analysis and perspectives throughout the week.
6. Office 365 Accelerator: Apcela's AppHUB now features an Office 365 Accelerator -- which improves the performance of Microsoft's SaaS suite. Indeed, the accelerator reduces latency, packet loss and network congestion experienced by branch office and mobile users when accessing Office 365 cloud applications via the public Internet, Apcela asserts.
5. GE and Microsoft - Deja Vu: The two giants have expanded their existing partnership. GE Digital plans to standardize its Predix solutions on Microsoft Azure and will deeply integrate the Predix portfolio with Azure’s native cloud capabilities, including Azure IoT and Azure Data and Analytics, the companies say. But frankly, I'm not sure what's new here since GE and Microsoft have made multiple Predix-related news announcements in recent years...
4. Dynamics 365 Partner Program: Velosio has introduced a new partner program and the Dynamics 365 Business Central Ready-To-Go Workshop -- an effort to help partners monetize Microsoft's business application platform.
3. Microsoft Azure Hardware Push?: Is Microsoft preparing to develop specialized hardware that runs Azure cloud services? Here's the clue...
2. Microsoft Azure Partner Program for MSPs: Details emerged here.
1. Ongoing Updates: Keep checking this blog for more updates. And check our extended Microsoft Inspire news coverage here. Got news to share from the conference? Email me the details ([email protected]).