When you are working on a help desk, the quicker you are able to access an end user's machine, the faster you'll likely reach a resolution. Quick resolutions to user issues are top of mind, both for MSPs and for the clients they service.
This is why system integrations are so important: When you have to open several different siloed programs to help the end user, that can lead to wasted time and difficult navigations. We recently wrote about the four things you should look for in an integrated tool for managing service desks, which includes ease of ticket entry and connection time. If the 'integrated' solution takes longer to connect than it would be to open a separate program, then the 'integration' really isn't necessary.
In other words -- software integrations across a help desk should make the job easier and more efficient, not slower.
ManageEngine Desktop Central and Zendesk
Zendesk users, through Desktop Central, will now be able to:
- Deploy software directly from software request tickets;
- take control of computers remotely for quick troubleshooting;
- keep their network safe with automated patch management;
- manage inventory, organize licenses, and track software and hardware assets; and
- perform system management tasks remotely, including shutting down and waking up remote machines.
The Desktop Central-Zendesk integration is available immediately as a free app, which existing Desktop Central users may download from the Zendesk Apps Directory. Users who are new to Desktop Central will find integration directions here.