- Addigy, the provider of cloud-based Apple Mac management software, has hired Mark Petrie as head of product. He previously held key posts at Kronos, Tripwire, Epicor, Planar Systems and Compli.
- Broadvoice, a provider of hosted voice, unified communications (UC) and SIP Trunking services, has named Eric Brooker as director of channel. Brooker previously was channel chief for Ecessa, an SD-WAN manufacturer.
- Gigamon has hired Michelle Hodges as VP of worldwide partner sales, reporting to SVP of Worldwide Sales Burney Barker. Hodges previously held key partner-related posts at Riverbed Technologies, Apptio, Microsoft, Business Objects and SAP, and VMware.
- Riverbed has named Paul Mountford as CEO, succeeding Jerry Kennelly -- who is retiring after serving as CEO since co-founding the company sixteen years ago in 2002. Mountford joined Riverbed nearly four years ago as SVP and chief sales officer.
- VMware has hired Microsoft veteran Jenni Flinders as VP of worldwide channels.
5 Channel Partner Updates: Wednesday 04 April 2018
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, April 4, 2018. Actually, there are 19 timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look… 19. Talent: Lots of folks on the move. Key folks in new positions include: