5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 27 November 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, November 27, 2018.
Actually, there are 14 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents, and telco agents to sip on. Take a look:
10. HPE Acquires: This company…
9. Storage – HP Enterprise: The IT giant unveiled several storage enhancements — including:
- Advancements in its Artificial Intelligence for Operations (AIOps) platform, HPE InfoSight;
- Expansion of HPE Cloud Volumes, a multicloud storage service, to the United Kingdom and Ireland;
- HPE Memory-Driven Flash, a new class of enterprise storage built with storage class memory (SCM) and non-volatile memory express (NVMe); and
- an enhanced partnership for secondary workloads with Cohesity to help customers accelerate their journey to hybrid cloud.
8. Entrepreneurs and Diversity: Apple has launched an entrepreneur camp and app development program to support women entrepreneurs.
7. Google Cloud Acquisitions?: Google, to gain ground against Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, may need to target the following cloud and SaaS giants for acquisition, Baird claims…
6. Talent: BlackStratus, RapidFire Tools and AlienVault veteran Richard Daly has joined Myki as EMEA channel manager. Myki develops a password management platform for MSPs, potentially competing with Passportal and IT Glue on some fronts.
5. Cloud Distribution: Ingram Micro Cloud now offers Evernote Business to channel partners and their customers in the U.S. The relationship is set to go global in 2019
4. Corporate Governance: Orkus has launched Orkus Access Governance Platform, which enables enterprises to implement automated, continuous access governance for cloud across infrastructure, data and privileged identities, the company says.
3. Azure Sales Packages for MSPs: Nerdio has launched Plans Designer, a free toolset that helps MSPs create and customize Microsoft Azure sales packages. The overall Nerdio platform helps MSPs with pricing, packaging, provisioning, managing, and cost-optimizing IT environments in the Microsoft cloud.
2. AWS re:Invent 2018 News: It’s all right here.
1. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs 2019: Complete the survey and potentially have your MSP honored for its vertical-market momentum.