Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, September 25, 2018.
Actually, there are seven timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look:
7. State of the IT Channel: CompTIA's latest annual findings are here...
6. SD-WANs: CenturyLink SD-WAN is now available in more than 30 countries, the telecom and network infrastructure giant says.
4. Rackspace & Google Cloud: Rackspace is the first MSP certified to support Google Cloud Platform in Australia and New Zealand.
3. Salesforce Dreamforce 2018 Conference News: It's all right here.
2. Microsoft Ignite 2018 Conference News: It's all right here.
1. MSP Market Consolidation: Continuum CEO Michael George predicts that only 20 percent of 40,000 MSPs in the United States will dominate 80 percent of the available revenue by 2020. He produced some clues about his consolidation thesis last week at IT Glue's GlueCon. And he'll go into deeper details during a Continuum Navigate 2018 keynote later today in Boston.