5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 19 March 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
Actually, there are 14 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
13. IT Management – SD-WANs: Infovista has unveiled cloud-native management and control capabilities. The technologies surfaced in the company’s Application Intelligence+ for Ipanema SD-WAN offerings.
12. IT Monitoring – Unified Communications: Nectar Services Corp has launched Nectar 10, a performance management, monitoring, diagnostics and reporting platform. It’s designed to manage the performance of voice, video and real-time collaboration applications.
11. Slack Security: Slack Enterprise Grid has gained key management technologies to further strengthen security across the collaboration platform.
10. Partnership – Google-Avaya: Avaya now integrates with Google Cloud Contact Center AI — an artificial intelligence system that strives to improve customer experiences.
9. Data Protection – Druva vs Veeam: Druva is taking aim at Veeam, claiming a midmarket contractor has jumped from Veeam to Druva for its data protection services. One customer migration certainly does not indicate a trend… but the gloves are off between these two backup and disaster recovery software providers.
8. Talent – PSA Software: Former Micro Focus and Sage CEO Stephen Kelly has joined Kimble Applications’ board of directors. Kimble is a PSA (professional services automation) software provider.
7. MSPs – NOC Services: Collabrance, a private-label Service Desk and Network Operations Center (NOC), has expanded its portfolio of services for MSPs. The updated details are here. Collabrance is part of Great America Financial Services, a major financial services provider that supports channel partners.
6. M&A – Cyber Investment: Woodside is acquiring a 10 percent stake in Sapien Cyber, a Western Australian cybersecurity firm that specializes in protecting critical infrastructure.
5. M&A – Project Management Software: Atlassian is acquiring AgileCraft, a provider of enterprise agile planning software, for $166 million AgileCraft helps enterprise organizations build and manage a ‘master plan’ of their most strategic projects and workstreams.
4. Funding – Blockchain Startups: Novum Global Ventures, a global blockchain tech company based in Singapore, has launched the Novum Global Accelerator — which seeks to fund and assist blockchain startups.
2. Technology Conference: HP Reinvent 2019 is this week in Houston. ChannelE2E will closely track the PC and printer maker’s partner strategy updates starting later today.
1. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: We’ll unveil the 2019 list during our next webcast. Register now to join us live or to listen on-demand.