5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 14 September 2018
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, September 14, 2018.
Actually, there are eight timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look:
8. Partner Program – MSPs: Delta Risk, a Top 100 MSSP, has expanded its partner program for MSPs, including new cloud security capabilities in its ActiveEye managed security platform. The company will share more details with MSPs on September 19.
7. Talent – Managed Cloud Services: NetEnrich has named David Dragonetti as VP of global sales. He reports to Raghu Kamath, who heads NetEnrich’s global go-to-market teams. That company has also hired Jon Nitto as sales director. Nitto and Dragonetti, who joined in March, are building a new “Sell With” team within NetEnrich. The initiative is designed to engage a few strategic partners to jointly sell managed and outcome-driven digital transformation services to enterprise and mid-market clients, NetEnrich says.
5. MSPs for Amazon Web Services: Ensono has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partner status. Ensono also has multi-cloud management knowhow. The company acquired Microsoft Azure partner Inframon in 2017. Related: Our first-ever list tracking the Top 50 MSPs for AWS and Top 50 MSPs for Azure is coming soon. Get details here.
3. SolarWinds MSP: The IT management software provider is set to rally partners during the Empower MSP conference in Phoenix. We’ll be blogging live from the event on Wednesday, September 19. Got questions for SolarWinds MSP GM John Pagliuca and the company’s software team? Email me (Joe@AfterNines.comm) your thoughts and I’ll strive to include them during my sit-down with Pagliuca and his team.
2. IT Glue: The MSP documentation company hosts its first-ever GlueCon conference. We’ll be live at the event on Monday and Tuesday (September 17 and 18), and we look forward to moderating the Titan’s Panel — featuring the CEOs of ConnectWise, Continuum, Datto, Kaseya, TruMethods and IT Glue. Got a question for one of those industry leaders? Email me (Joe@AfterNines.com) and I’ll try to work it in during the session or off-stage during our interviews with various executives.
1. Top 100 MSSPs – Complete List: If you missed the unveiling yesterday, you can find the Top 100 MSSPs 2018 list here.