Greetings and salutations. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, September 12, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Typically every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Executive VP & Editorial Director at [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. DattoCon22 Live Blog Day 2: Get the latest DattoCon22, Kaseya, Datto & MSP partner news here.
3. Government Software Contract Overhaul?: The top Democratic senator responsible for government oversight is drafting legislation that would overhaul how the federal government buys software, a move that could force Microsoft, Oracle and other technology companies to remove limits on how their products interact with those made by rivals, Bloomberg reported.
4. Citrix Buyout and Layoffs: Citrix and Tibco are planning layoffs as part of their merger, which is expected to be finalized later this month.
B. Annual Channel Partner Conferences and MSP Summits
- Workday Rising (September 12-15, Orlando, Florida)
- SaaStr Annual 2022 (September 13-15, San Francisco, California)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- Salesforce Dreamforce 2022 (September 20-22, San Francisco, California)
- Taylor Business Group BigBig 2022 (September 21-24, South Florida)