5 Channel Partner & MSP Market News Updates: 23 January 2023
Cognizant acquires Mobica for embedded software expansion, VASS acquires Salesforce partner Copilot and more MSP news. Sip up!
Credit: Getty Images
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, January 23, 2023. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected]
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
- Cognizant Acquisition: Cognizant is acquiring Mobica, an IoT software engineering services provider headquartered in Manchester, United Kingdom. The company did not share financial details of the deal, but said the acquisition significantly expands its IoT embedded software engineering capabilities.
- TeraSky Funding: TeraSky, a global multi-cloud, cloud native, and modern IT technologies solutions provider, announced today a significant investment from Boston-based Abry Partners. The investment is intended to deepen TeraSky’s Israel presence and accelerate the company’s global market expansion in the USA and Europe, the company said.
- MSP Acquisition: Codex IT, a healthcare technology solutions and managed services provider, has acquired Intranet Consulting, a managed services provider based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- More M&A Activity: ReSight Global, an employee-owned UX research and design organization, is expanding its global footprint with the acquisition of controlling interest in PeepalDesign. Based in India, PeepalDesign is a UX research and design agency with over 65 full-time UX researchers and designers. The deal extends ReSight’s global reach to nine new regions, according to the company.
- Salesforce Partner Acquisition: VASS has acquired Salesforce partner Copilot, a US-based consulting firm specializing in cloud and data consulting services, for an undisclosed amount. VASS is a digital solutions company backed by One Equity Partners. This new acquisition will strengthen the company’s North American expansion, the company said, as well as increase its capabilities in cloud, data analytics, automation, and user experience design solutions.