Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, December 13, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
- Cloud Earnings: Oracle Corp posted better-than-expected revenue in the second quarter. The company says it benefited from strong demand for its cloud software services and the acquisition of electronic medical records firm Cerner. The company said it would continue to invest $2.4 billion per quarter in its cloud business.
- MSP Acquisition: Global tech-enabled managed services and solutions company ATSG today announced the acquisition of Xentaurs, a cybersecurity company providing Consulting, Design, Implementation, and Managed Detection & Response (MDR) services. Financial terms of the deal were not released.
- Familiar MSP Leadership: National MSP CompuCom Systems is welcoming back seasoned channel veteran Kevin Shank as CEO. Shank spent nine years as an executive with the company before it was acquired by ODP, the parent company of Office Depot. CompuCom is now owned by private equity firm Variant Equity Advisors.
- Cybersecurity and AI: The artificial intelligence in cybersecurity market size has been valued at US$22.4 billion in 2023 and is anticipated to grow to $60.6 billion by 2028, according to a new report from MarketsandMarkets.
- Cybersecurity Market Size: Meanwhile, the global cybersecurity market size is expected to reach $500.7 billion by 2030, according to a report from Million Insights.
B. In-Person Channel Partner Summits & MSP Conferences
- Marketopia GrowCon 2022 (December 12-14, Florida)
- Palo Alto Networks Ignite22 (December 12-15, Las Vegas)
- NRF 2023 – Retail’s Big Show (January 15-17, New York)
- NerdioCon 2023 MSP Conference (February 27-March 2, Cancun, Mexico)
- All Tech Conferences: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.