ChannelE2E’s editorial team welcomes story pitches, news tips, and plenty more. Our team includes…
Joe Panettieri, Executive VP and Content Czar, ChannelE2E: Joe is co-founder of ChannelE2E and its parent, After Nines Inc. He oversees ChannelE2E’s content direction and IT development across web and mobile. He previously was co-founder of MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and Talkin’ Cloud. Prior to exiting the corporate world, Joe held executive- and senior-level editorial positions at CMP Media, NYIT, Penton Media and Ziff Davis Media.
Dan Kobialka, Senior Contributing Editor, ChannelE2E: Dan covers IT security, IT service provider business strategies and channel partner programs. Dan holds a M.A. in Print and Multimedia Journalism from Emerson College and a B.A. in English from Bridgewater State University. In his free time, Dan enjoys jogging, traveling, playing sports, touring breweries and watching football.
- Email: email@example.com. Please cc: Joe on story pitches, etc.
- LinkedIn: Link with Dan
- Twitter: @dkobialka
Ty Trumbull, Senior Contributing Editor, ChannelE2E: Ty covers storage, business continuity and data protection for ChannelE2E. He also zeros in on the entrepreneurial journey — how today’s technology leaders launch, build, shape and manage their businesses. Ty has contributed to major entertainment and business media platforms, and studied journalism at Humber College in Toronto.
Contributors & How to Work with ChannelE2E: Learn about our additional contributors here. A few tips about ChannelE2E editorial content…
- Our Focus: ChannelE2E tracks strategic IT service providers and the five stages of your business journey — from entrepreneur to exit (E2E). We shift the IT channel conversation from tactical chatter to strategic discussions — focusing MSPs and VARs on business development, talent recruitment and management, financial models, marketing, sales and customer engagement. We pinpoint the industry’s top KPIs (key performance indicators) — positioning our community members to maximize their business performance, customer satisfaction and company valuation.
- Vendor Coverage: Yes, we cover all types of technology companies (hardware, software, IT services, cloud, etc.) with an emphasis on partner strategies and strategic alliances.
- Daily Content: ChannelE2E is updated multiple times daily with breaking news, analysis, research and though-leadership pieces.
- Newsletter: Our daily newsletter typically reaches reader inboxes around 10 a.m. ET each business day.