ChannelE2E’s editorial team welcomes story pitches, news tips, and plenty more. Our team includes…
Joe Panettieri, Executive VP and Content Czar, ChannelE2E: Joe is co-founder of ChannelE2E and its parent, After Nines Inc. He oversees ChannelE2E’s content direction and IT development across web and mobile. He previously was co-founder of MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and Talkin’ Cloud. Prior to exiting the corporate world, Joe held executive- and senior-level editorial positions at CMP Media (Windows Magazine, InformationWeek), NYIT, Penton Media and Ziff Davis Media (Smart Partner).
Senior Contributing Editors
Dan Kobialka: Dan covers IT security, IT service provider business strategies and channel partner programs. Dan holds a M.A. in Print and Multimedia Journalism from Emerson College and a B.A. in English from Bridgewater State University. In his free time, Dan enjoys jogging, traveling, playing sports, touring breweries and watching football.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please cc: Joe on story pitches, etc.
- LinkedIn: Link with Dan
- Twitter: @dkobialka
Ashley Smith: Ashley covers data center hardware, software, virtualization and hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) for ChannelE2E. She is a freelance writer specializing in tech and business topics. Prior to freelancing, she was a newspaper reporter and editor. Ashley has a bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism from the University of New Hampshire.
Ty Trumbull: Ty covers storage, business continuity and data protection for ChannelE2E. He also zeros in on the entrepreneurial journey — how today’s technology leaders launch, build, shape and manage their businesses. Ty has contributed to major entertainment and business media platforms, and studied journalism at Humber College in Toronto.
Experts from CEB, Channel Maven Consulting, ESG, Forrester, Nixon Peabody and plenty more.
How to Work with ChannelE2E
A few tips about ChannelE2E editorial content…
- Pitches: Email Joe.
- Our Focus: ChannelE2E tracks strategic IT service providers and the five stages of your business journey — from entrepreneur to exit (E2E). We shift the IT channel conversation from tactical chatter to strategic discussions — focusing MSPs, VARs CSPs and more on business development, talent recruitment and management, financial models, marketing, sales and customer engagement. We pinpoint the industry’s top KPIs (key performance indicators) — positioning our community members to maximize their business performance, customer satisfaction and company valuation.
- Vendor Coverage: Yes, we cover all types of technology companies (hardware, software, IT services, cloud, etc.) with an emphasis on partner strategies and strategic alliances.
- Daily Content: ChannelE2E is updated multiple times daily with breaking news, analysis, research and though-leadership pieces.
- Newsletter: Our daily newsletter typically reaches reader inboxes around 10 a.m. ET each business day.