This week’s 10 most read channel news stories & columns involve
10. Insight Partners Invests In Microsoft 365 ISV Coreview: Startup CoreView, which develops Microsoft 365 cloud management software for MSPs, raises Series B funding led by private equity firm Insight Partners -- which owns Kaseya and Veeam.
9. Shannon Mayer Joins Zomentum: The ASCII Group, Datto & Continuum veteran Shannon Mayer explains why she joined MSP sales automation software provider Zomentum as VP of customer success. Mayer explains the move and her key priorities to ChannelE2E.
7. Microsoft 365 Goes Multi-Tenant for MSPs: Microsoft 365 admin center finally gains cloud-based multi-tenancy capabilities for MSPs to more easily manage multiple customer deployments.
5. Datto IPO Financial Details: The week-old story continues to attract strong readership.
4. Complete Technology M&A Deal List for 2020: More than 400 mergers, acquisitions and buyouts involving MSPs, private equity firms and tech firms for 2020.
3. IBM's Massive MSP Spin-Off: A closer look at the $19 billion business unit, key MSP services, and IBM's plan to spin it out as a standalone company.
2. Veeam's BDR Acquisition: The latest deal involves Kasten, a provider of Kubernetes backup & disaster recovery (BDR) software. Veeam CTO Danny Allan offered these channel partner & MSP perspectives.
1. Paycheck Protection Program & Loan Forgiveness: New, simplified details explaining how small businesses can pay back or seek loan forgiveness.