Top 10 Nutanix HCI Partners of the Year 2020
Nutanix, a hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) technology company, works with a range of partners — spanning hardware, software, cloud, distribution, and service provider businesses.
During the Nutanix Next 2020 Digital Experience conference this month, disclosed its partners of the year list. The list surfaces at a critical time for the HCI software company and its partner ecosystem. Amid a planned CEO transition, Nutanix also disclosed a private equity investment from Bain Capital. The company also announced a new Elevate partner program.
Amid that backdrop, here are 10 — actually, make that 15 — companies that earned Nutanix Partner of the Year honors for 2020. We’ve sorted them alphabetically.
1. AMD: The chip maker and Nutanix in May 2019 announced a partnership to address compute, virtualization, storage, networking and security in data centers.
2. Arrow: The distributor promotes Nutanix solutions on HPE hardware, along with various virtual desktop use cases for partners and customers.
3. CDW: The online reseller and technology solutions provider pitches Nutanix for end user computing from anywhere across any device.
4. Clear Shark: The European IT solutions provider is a small business focused on security, data center and cloud infrastructure, big data and enterprise storage solutions.
5. Intel: Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has tested and qualified Intel Data Center Block server systems for a wide variety of enterprise application and high-performance infrastructure use cases, the companies say. Three potential use cases, according to Intel, include:
- Deploy and scale critical workloads, such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle and SAP business applications.
- Run Big Data Analytics – easily scale and pay as your needs grow and avoid over-provisioning compute and storage.
- Deliver an efficient private and hybrid cloud with Nutanix Calm, VMware, Microsoft or OpenStack based solutions.
7. Palo Alto Networks: Nutanix allows customers to enhance their virtual network by inserting advanced security functions from Palo Alto Networks VM-Series into the Nutanix virtual network environment, the companies say.
8. Presidio: The midmarket IT solutions provider offers digital infrastructure, cloud, and security solutions that help customers digitally transform their businesses and operations, Presidio asserts.
9. Sirius Computer Solutions: Sirius is a privately held IT solutions provider in San Antonio, Texas.
10. Softbank’s SB C&S: Softbank Commerce & Service Corp. was founded in 2014. The company’s line of business includes the wholesale distribution of computers, computer peripheral equipment, and computer software.
11. SBA (System Vertrieb Alexander): SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH is a German system integrator. The company – founded in 1997 and based in Wiesbaden/Germany – has more than 1.500 employees at 22 branch offices all over Germany.
12. Veeam: The data protection software company supports the Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV). The effort includes Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV appliance.
13. Virtigon: The IT solutions provider positions itself as EMEA’s leading Premier Nutanix Consulting partners.
14. Wipro: Together the companies are committed to developing and delivering competencies on technologies including Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Software Defined Everything (SDx), Internet of Things (IoT), RoBo, Database migration and Virtuadesk (VDI).
15. XMA: XMA has worked in partnership with Nutanix since 2015, just one year after Nutanix opened their first UK office. XMA says it maintains the highest level of partner accreditation with Nutanix.