After Nines Inc., Parent of ChannelE2E, Launches MSSP Alert
MSSP Alert’s exclusive cybersecurity content empowers MSSPs, cybersecurity professionals and the IT channel ecosystem (VARs, MSPs, CSPs, ISVs) to build or partner their way to managed security success. The ultimate goal for MSSP Alert’s audience: Safeguard customer assets. Launch sponsors include AppRiver, ConnectWise, Cylance, SonicWall and Sophos.
“Effective cybersecurity is the single most pressing issue facing businesses worldwide,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “As cyberattacks and ransomware proliferate and escalate, MSSPs are the go-to partners that safeguard the digital economy. Now, MSSP Alert is the go-to resource for MSSPs and those seeking their protection.”
Driven by Content Czar Joe Panettieri, MSSP Alert’s news analysis, insights, research and databases serve:
- Established MSSPs that are seeking timely updates about cybersecurity trends, breaches, regulations, business opportunities, technologies and partnerships.
- Emerging MSSPs that need guidance as they build their security practices, business models, security operations centers (SOCs), and associated service catalogs.
- Channel partners, VARs, MSPs, IT service providers, IT professionals and organizations seeking to partner with established MSSPs.
- Cybersecurity professionals and businesses that safeguard customer assets.
MSSP Alert’s Launch Team
After Nines Inc. co-founders Amy Katz and Joe Panettieri have more than two decades of IT media experience. In 2015 they co-launched ChannelE2E, which guides VARs, MSPs and CSPs from entrepreneur to exit (E2E). It is the largest and fastest-growing media site the team has ever built. Previously, the duo co-launched, built and sold MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and Talkin’ Cloud.
After Nines Inc. continues to make investments across the MSSP Alert and ChannelE2E platforms. More than a dozen journalists, market experts and influencers now contribute to MSSP Alert and ChannelE2E. New content contributors include:
- Sarah Kimmel (IT service management and help desks)
- Dan Kobialka (managed security services)
- Ashley Smith (data center hardware, software and enterprise services)
- Ty Trumbull (storage, business continuity and the entrepreneurial journey)
Nine Ways to Engage MSSP Alert
MSSPs, channel partners, the IT vendor community and sponsors can easily and immediately engage MSSP Alert through these entry points:
1. Home Page: Visit www.MSSPAlert.com for the latest daily news and cybersecurity insights.
2. Reader Comments: All site visitors are welcome to post comments on all blogs. MSSP Alert monitors the comment area to ensure conversations align with the site’s mission and audience.
3. Subscribe to MSSP Alert’s Daily Newsletter
5. Follow Us On Social Media:
- MSSP Alert on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/MSSPAlert
- MSSP Alert on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/MSSPAlert
- Joe Panettieri on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/joepanettieri) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/joe.panettieri) for real-time insights
6. News Briefings: Contact Panettieri (Joe@AfterNines.com) for news updates and interview requests across ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert. Rumors, gossip and exclusives are welcome.
7. Meet MSSP Alert and ChannelE2E At:
- Ingram Trust X Alliance Invitational (May 23-26, Orlando)
- DattoCon 2017 (June 5-7, Denver)
- ConnectWise Automation Nation (June 19-21, Orlando)
- CompTIA ChannelCon (July 31-Aug. 2, Austin, Texas)
- Additional conference dates forthcoming.
9. Sponsorship Information: Contact After Nines Inc. President and CEO Amy Katz (Amy@AfterNines.com) for details.
Here endeth our press release. The doors are open. It’s time to visit www.MSSPAlert.com
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert. ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the Global Voice for Managed Security
Services Providers (MSSPs).
Contact After Nines Inc.
- Amy Katz, president and CEO: Amy@afternines.com
- Joe Panettieri, executive VP and content czar: Joe@AfterNines.com