Amazon AWS re:Invent: Five MSP, IT Consulting Moves You Missed
On the one hand, ChannelE2E insists that most channel parters are late to the AWS game. But on the other hand, a key list of IT consulting firms, integrators and MSPs are moving into the Amazon Cloud market.
The latest examples surfaced this week at the AWS re:Invent 2016 conference in Las Vegas, which attracted more than 30,000 attendees. Here are five example moves to track…
5. AWS Public Sector Partner, Part I: Berico Technologies has joined the AWS Public Sector Partner Program in the Government category. Berico Technologies is a Veteran-Owned Small Business that serves the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, select Federal Civilian agencies, and commercial customers.
4. AWS Public Sector Partner, Partner II: Annese & Associates, a technology solutions integrator, also joined the AWS Public Sector Partner Program.
3. Accenture: The Accenture AWS Business Group expanded its consulting practices into several new areas. The include native support for AWS CloudFormation, Centralized Tag Management and AWS-wide cost policies, budgets and quota management. The cost management services, in particular are intriguing. Stay tuned for a separate blog that mentions new cost management tools for AWS.
2. Inforeliance: The company achieved AWS Premier Consulting Partner status. This top-tier program represents the leading companies worldwide who have met the strict partner standards set by AWS. To attain AWS Premier Consulting Partner status, InfoReliance successfully demonstrated excellence in such areas as:
- Exceptional customer satisfaction reviews
- Extensive AWS architect accreditations and certifications
- Multiple audited cloud competencies and industry skill areas
- Expert cloud project management and delivery frameworks
- Significant AWS resale and consulting business
1. 2nd Watch Financial Services: 2nd Watch, a managed public cloud provider for enterprises, earned the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Financial Services Competency. 2nd Watch, a Top 50 MSP serving AWS customers, has previously earned AWS competencies in Migration, DevOps, Big Data, Marketing and Commerce, Life Sciences and SharePoint and is also recognized as an AWS Managed Service Partner.
Bonus: Amazon itself unveiled a range of partner program updates. We’ll share more details soon. In the meantime read all of our AWS re:invent coverage here.