Top 50 Amazon MSPs List: AWS Managed Cloud Services Partners
Which managed services providers (MSPs) work most closely with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on the cloud computing front? ChannelE2E tracked down the answers and prepared this list of the top 50 AWS Managed Services Partners. Bonus: Actually, there are 64 companies on the list. We’ve included company links, locations and brief company descriptions to help you navigate Amazon’s ecosystem of AWS-focused MSPs.
Two Updates – Act Now
- Webcast – Top 50 AWS MSPs 2018 & More: Register for our October 2018 webcast, during which we’ll unveil the Top MSPs across AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Survey: Participate now in our 2018 survey to help us find and honor the Top 50 MSPs for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and more. Last year’s honorees are below…
1. 2nd Watch (Seattle, Washington): An AWS Premier Partner providing managed cloud to enterprises. 2nd Watch’s patent-pending, proprietary tools automate everyday workload management processes for big data analytics, digital marketing, line-of-business and cloud native workloads.
2. 8kMiles (San Ramon, California): 8KMiles is a cloud solutions company that helps enterprises and SMBs integrate cloud computing into their IT and business strategies. The company’s AWS experts – located in North America, India and Singapore — provide such services as consulting, cloud security, migration, big data, analytics, managed services, DevOps and engineering services over AWS. The company specializes in Life Sciences , Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Retail and Media Verticals.
3. Accenture (Chicago, Illinois): Accenture’s cloud architecture framework includes the Accenture enterprise application migration service for AWS. Also, cloud management services for AWS offers a centralized dashboard and management control plane for brokering, orchestrating, managing and governing enterprise cloud solutions. The Accenture platform provides fully-automated, self-service management capabilities for AWS, including billing analytics, patching, anti-virus, backup and blueprinting capabilities that enable multiple services to be bundled, provisioned and deployed within a set governance framework.
4. Apps Associates (Acton, Massachusetts): An IT service an solution provider, Apps Associates offers Oracle business intelligence consulting, cloud consulting services and more. The company has migrated numerous customers databases to Amazon Aurora.
5. Aquilent (Laurel, Maryland): Aquilent provides cloud, Web and mobile solutions for the federal government. Aquilent has a proven track record of delivering transformative solutions for federal customers with an emphasis on cloud computing, mobile and digital strategy, web content management,user experience and portal & application development.
6. Arcus Global (Cambridge, United Kingdom): Arcus offers a range of solutions specifically developed to support the migration of a public sector organizations in the UK. The company’s tools allow customers to move the data, settings, user profiles and virtual environments to the cloud. Arcus understands that UK Local Government ICT is a specialized and complex field, which is subject to regulation and a multitude of requirements such as Code of Connection, Freedom of Information, GCSX controls and Data Protection.
7. Bespin Global (Korea): Apparently, the company has merged with Vsystems, another Amazon-centric MSP on our list. Bespin offers professional operation engineering and Vsystems offers sophisticated operation tools.
8. Beeva (Madrid, Spain): BEEVA deploys tailored solutions for Big Data analysis, high performance computing, machine learning, mobile backends, extranets, intranets, content delivery and collaborative applications. BEEVA provides specialized professional services in the following areas. application conceptualization; cloud advisory; big data and machine learning; and tailored developmet; and IT service management.
9. BlazeClan Technologies (Pune, India): BlazeClan is born in cloud consulting company that supports start ups to enterprises. The company offers Data Warehouse services on AWS Redshift and Big Data on AWS. Managed Services and DevOps also are available.
10. Bulletproof (Rosebery, NSW, Australia): Bulletproof provides cloud consulting, technical delivery and proactive management, monitoring and support services. The company was the first Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner in Australia/New Zealand and an AWS Managed Service Partner.