Social Promotion: #ChannelE2E, #E2E
Sept. 15, 2015, Noon ET — After Nines Inc. today unveiled ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a digital media platform that guides IT service providers on their business journey — from Entrepreneur to Exit (E2E). The site blends exclusive news, business insights, research and crowdsourced databases for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), ISVs and emerging channel partners. Launch sponsors include CA Technologies, Continuum Managed Services LLC, Datto, Ingram Micro Inc. and LogicNow.
ChannelE2E’s comprehensive offerings include:
- Exclusive news and insights: Driven by Content Czar Joe Panettieri
- Case studies: Tracking IT service providers and best practices across the five stages of business (startup, growth, sustained performance, pivot and exit).
- Crowdsourced databases: Channel partner programs, event calendars and more. “Built by us. Crowdsourced by you.” Note: After Nines Inc. monitors submissions for quality and accuracy.
- Quarterly research: Tracking the most lucrative opportunities and best practices for IT service providers, VARs, MSPs and Total Service Providers (TSPs) that achieve complete customer account control.
- End-to-end coverage: Spanning small business, midmarket and enterprise opportunities.
- Podcasts: Exclusive access to the IT channel’s most innovative CXOs and leaders.
ChannelE2E is built on After Nines Inc.’s exclusive COSE (pronounced “cozy”) cloud technology. COSE (Content Operating System Engine) optimizes all advertising, content, research and databases for all screen sizes. The technology can host media sites serving any vertical market or audience. COSE gives visitors a rich, fast and complete user experience on any screen (smartphone, tablet, notebook, PC).
ChannelE2E’s Launch Team
ChannelE2E co-founders Amy Katz and Joe Panettieri have more than two decades of IT media experience. The duo previously co-launched, built and sold MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and Talkin’ Cloud. A recent 15-month hiatus from running IT media brands allowed Katz and Panettieri to quietly observe technology market trends, pursue a new path toward life-work balance, and contemplate the IT channel’s next evolution.
“Our entrepreneurial journey — and the entrepreneurial journey of IT channel partners — ultimately inspired ChannelE2E’s launch,” said Amy Katz, president and CEO of After Nines Inc. “Our exclusive content, research and crowdsourced databases show channel partners how to build their businesses. And our sponsorship programs provide new ways to engage the channel ecosystem. Special thanks to Continuum, CA Technologies, Datto, Ingram Micro and LogicNow for their support as Inaugural Sponsors.”
10 Ways to Engage ChannelE2E
Channel partners, the IT vendor community and sponsors can easily and immediately engage ChannelE2E through these entry points:
1. Home Page: Visit www.ChannelE2E.com for the latest daily channel news and business insights.
2. Reader Comments: All site visitors are welcome to post comments on all blogs.
3. Crowdsourced Databases: Visit www.ChannelE2E.com/lists to search for or submit information to our growing family of databases — including our free Channel Partner Programs database. Note: After Nines Inc. reviews all submissions for accuracy and relevancy.
4. Subscribe to Our Daily Newsletter: https://www.channele2e.com/sign-up-for-enewsletter/
5. Register for Exclusive Content & Research: https://www.channele2e.com/register/
6. Follow Us On Social Media:
- ChannelE2E on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/channelE2E
- ChannelE2E on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/channelE2E
- Joe Panettieri on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/joepanettieri and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/joe.panettieri) for real-time insights
7. News Briefings: Contact Panettieri ([email protected]) for news updates and interview requests. Rumors, gossip and exclusives are welcome.
8. Meet Us At:
- Continuum Navigate (Sept. 27-29, Las Vegas)
- Strata+Hadoop World (Sept. 29-Oct. 1, New York)
- Gartner Symposium/ITExpo (Oct. 4-8, Orlando)
- Additional conference dates forthcoming
9. Engage Our Sponsors: CA Technologies (www.ca.com/sp), Continuum (www.continuum.net), Datto (www.datto.com), Ingram Micro (http://www.ingrammicroadvisor.com) and LogicNow (www.maxfocus.com) look forward to assisting ChannelE2E readers on their E2E journeys.
10. Sponsorship Information: A limited number of ChannelE2E sponsorships are available. Contact After Nines Inc. president and CEO Amy Katz ([email protected]) for details.
11. BONUS: Scroll Through Our Top 100 Slide Shows (just kidding).
Here endeth our press release. The doors are open. It’s time to visit www.ChannelE2E.com.
ChannelE2E, from After Nines Inc., tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. Through exclusive blogs, research and crowdsourced databases, our content guides VARs, MSPs, CSPs, ISVs and the broader IT channel through the five stages of business: Startup, growth, sustained performance, pivot and exit. ChannelE2E also tracks the top IT automation tools and technologies that drive partner profitability. For content, research and crowdsourced database information, please contact Content Czar Joe Panettieri ([email protected]). For sponsorship information please contact president and CEO Amy Katz ([email protected]). Visit ChannelE2E daily (www.ChannelE2E.com) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/ChannelE2E) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/ChannelE2E).
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance.