5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 18 October 2018
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, October 18, 2018.
Actually, there are nine timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents, and telco agents to sip on. Take a look:
9. OEM Agreement: HP Enterprise will resell the C3 AI appliance to help customers rapidly develop, deploy and scale AI and IoT applications. C3’s technology will be preinstalled on HPE systems with Intel’s Xeon Scalable Processors.
8. SAP Financial Results: SAP’s cloud subscription revenues rose 39 percent in the company’s third quarter ended September 30, 2018, the company disclosed this morning. The company says cloud services revenues are eclipsing traditional software licenses “even faster than expected” — noting that the firm’s cloud subscription revenue is now 40 percent larger than software license revenue.
7. Partner Program – Contact Centers: CallCabinet, a cloud-based Contact Center services provider, has launched the CallCabinet Partner Program. The program is designed for IT service providers, CLEC and ILEC partners to support its Enterprise SaaS ATMOS Interaction Compliance and Quality Management service, the company says.
6. IT Nation Connect Australia: ConnectWise will host its first IT Nation Connect APAC conference in Australia in March 2019. That’s not to be confused with the company’s upcoming IT Nation Connect conference in Orlando.
5. Talent – Managed Services: Continuum has hired Phylip Morgan as its new managing director of Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). He arrives as Continuum extends its managed security services portfolio to MSPs across the EMEA region. Morgan previously was managing director of the Network Group, an MSP peer group in Europe.
3. Cloud Management: Cass Information Systems has launched Cloud Management Services for global enterprises. The service delivers cost optimization, financial reporting, security monitoring and compliance validation services to customers AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform customers. The service leverages CloudCheckR, an increasingly popular cloud management and cost control platform.
2. AWS Consulting: 1Strategy, an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) Consulting Partner, has achieved APN Premier Consulting Partner status.
1. Top 100 Cloud MSPs for AWS, Azure: See the list when ChannelE2E unveils research results during a webcast today (Thursday, October 18).