5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 04 January 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, January 4, 2019.
Actually, there are six timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
Take a look:
6. Data Privacy: The city of Los Angeles is suing IBM’s Weather Channel unit, accusing the company of misleading consumers about how their location data was being used, Bloomberg reports.
5. Ouch: Huawei has demoted workers because they tweeted from iPhones, which compete with Huawei’s own smartphones…
4. Talent: Fidelus Technologies, a New York City-based professional & managed IT services provider, has Aaron M. Silber as director of cloud professional services.
3. Talent – Distribution: Synnex has named Michael Urban as president of Worldwide Technology Solutions Distribution, effective February 2019. He will report to Synnex President and CEO Dennis Polk.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: Participate in our survey here and your company could be honored among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.
1. How Much Is Your Business Worth?: Find out during our next ChannelE2E webcast…