9. Retail IT Services, Part I:EarthLink and Boston Retail Partners (BRP) have launched a new Unified Commerce as a Service offering to help retailers transition from current faux omni-channel environments to a true unified commerce platform, the companies assert. The Unified Commerce as a Service offering combines EarthLink’s network, voice and hosting services and BRP’s consulting and implementation services. EarthLink is in the process of merging with Windstream.
7. ServiceNow Strategy:Computer Design & Integration LLC (CDI), a national IT solutions provider, is making strategic bets on ServiceNow — the IT service management platform. We expect to share more details before Knowledge 17 — ServiceNow’s annual customer and partner conference.
6. Managed Services Certification: Yorktel, which specializes in unified communications and video managed services, has achieved Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Advanced Certification, and designation for TelePresence as a service (TPaaS) Specialization.
5. NOC Services:INOC, which operates 24×7 Network Operations Centers (NOCs), has launched NOC services for subsea cable companies. INOC will discuss its new NOC services offering for subsea networks at PTC’17: Changing Realities, the annual conference of Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC).
3. Oracle Cloud Partner Program: It’s a safe bet Oracle CloudWorld in New York today will pave the way for new Oracle Cloud partner program milestones. We’ll be sure to share the details with you.
2. Salesforce Cloud, IoT Partner Strategy: How is Salesforce expanding and evolving its partner program — especially amid the rise of IoT services? Our next ChannelE2E Podcast, set for 9:01 p.m. ET this evening, reveals the answer. Join CompTIA and ChannelE2E as we interview:
Neeracha Taychakhoonavudh, VP of Salesforce’s partner program and marketing
Dylan Steele, senior director product marketing for Salesforce’s App Cloud & IoT Cloud
1. What’s Cooking?: Send your IT channel updates, insights and trends to me ([email protected]). I’ll be sure to keep your thoughts in mind as we prep additional ChannelE2E content.