Technology Research: Multi-Cloud Management Market Forecast
The multi-cloud management market will reach $3.4 billion in 2021, up from $939.3 million in 2016, according to Markets and Markets. That’s a strong 29.6 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR), the research says.
Customers and their IT service providers will embrace multi-cloud management in order to avoid vendor lock-ins, while also pursuing increased agility and automation, and the right level of governance, the researcher says. Several big names are mentioned in the report — including:
- Accenture, which has been acquiring SaaS consulting companies focused on Google Apps, Workday and ServiceNow;
- Cliqr, which Cisco Systems acquired;
- Dell Technologies, which owns Boomi;
- Rackspace, which is building out managed services for AWS and Azure; and
- VMware, which is betting its business on multi-cloud management.
ChannelE2E says: Start small and start smart. Learn how to manage workloads — and costs — on both Azure and Amazon Web Services. Kick the tires on cloud management dashboards from your IT distributor. And begin to explore cloud management and billing management tools from third-parties. Still, avoid the temptation to be all things to all customers. Focus on multi-cloud management for only a handful of initial services.
Complete Report: Multi-Cloud Management Market Global Forecast to 2021.
More Technology Research: Track all Technology Market Research News from ChannelE2E.