How to Offer Co-Managed Security Services
Thursday, April 20, 20232:00 PM Eastern Time
Mid-market customers increasingly demand co-managed security services to fill their talent and cyber technology gaps. Meanwhile, MSPs and MSSPs are partnering to offer co-managed services to their end-customers. The end result involves lucrative opportunities and complex challenges across interconnected businesses.
Our featured expert is Sunny Kaila, founder and CEO of IT By Design, a leading talent solutions provider for MSPs around the world. He began his career as the IT manager at a New York City company, and now he has built a thriving MSP business alongside his wife and business partner, Kam.
Kaila believes in honesty, hard work, customer service, and genuine partnership. He leads the company with this mindset and is not afraid to embrace thoughtful risk when it's time to take a leap of faith. That's led to the business's growth to an organization of 500 employees servicing businesses across multiple industries including technology, healthcare, finance, nonprofit, public relations, hospitality, and marketing.
He's also an expert in co-managed services, and will provide the benefit of his experience and knowledge in this area to webinar attendees. To navigate co-managed services opportunities and challenges, join ChannelE2E and Kaila as we discuss:
- Why mid-market customers are embracing co-managed security services, and what they want from MSP partners.
- The CIO and CISO mindset: What customers want to keep in-house and what they increasingly seek to outsource.
- How small MSPs can partner with larger MSSPs to offer co-managed services.
- Key stakeholders in a co-managed security relationships, and their responsibilities.
- Who owns the risk in a co-managed partnership – and how to mitigate that risk.