"NTT Com" Posts

Coffee Monday

5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 30 September 2019

Today’s channel partner news involves Acrotrend Solutions, Avast Software, Continuum, EET Group, Evolve IP, Metricfire, NTT Com, Saltare Consulting, Wasabi, Xenon Partners & more.

NTT Acquires Top 100 Public Cloud MSP CAPSiDE

NTT Com Managed Services acquires Capside, a Top 100 Public Cloud MSP that supports Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform (GCP).

5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 31 May 2019

Today’s channel partner news involves AWS & Azure cloud cost management; Carousel Industries; Datto Networking at DattoCon19; Liongard Funding; NinjaRMM; NTT; OwnBackup; ParkMyCloud; Ricoh voice activated printers and more.

NTT Completes Secure-24 Managed Services Acquisition

NTT Communications finalizes Secure-24 acquisition, gains 600-person MSP that specializes in managed application & database services for Microsoft, Oracle and SAP customers.

NTT Communications Acquires RagingWire Data Centers

NTT Communications (NTT Com), which already owned 80 percent of RagingWire Data Centers. has now acquired the remaining 20 percent of the colocation provider.

Coffee Friday

5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 02 February 2018

Channel partner updates involving AT&T, Auvik Networks, CenturyLink, Cloudficient, CompTIA, Infrascale, iThemes, Kaseya BMS, NTT Com, RagingWire, ServicePoint365, Tech Data, The Tech Tribe, Xero & more.

Coffee Thursday

5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 18 January 2018

Updates involving AWS market share, Avaya, Cisco Systems, GreatAmerica Hardware as a Rental (HaaR), Jenne, NTT Com, Riverbed, F12.net buys Sitkum & more.

NTT Acquires Oracle, SAP Partner Secure-24 for MSP Expertise

NTT Com, by acquiring Secure-24, gains managed application and database expertise across Oracle, SAP and Microsoft environments, the companies say.