ChannelE2E Research pinpoints key business and technology trends across the IT service provider community — including VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), ISVs (independent software vendors) and emerging IT channel partners. Our IT channel research findings will be revealed quarterly on ChannelE2E.
Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (2017 Edition)
- Participate now.
- Deadline for submissions: Friday, March 31, 2017.
- Results to be published in April 2017.
Top 100 Mergers & Acquisitions (2017 Edition)
- Results to be published in January 2017.
Previous Research & Lists
1. ChannelE2E Salary and Compensation Survey
- Focus and Goal: Survey results identified key compensation trends across the VAR, MSP and CSP ecosystems.
- Deadline for Submissions: Sept. 2, 2016
- Results: Grab the 2017 Sales Compensation Webcast presentation — which contains research results — here. Note: Registration required starting Monday, Sept. 26.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (2016 Edition)
- Focus on Goal: Through a new ChannelE2E Research Survey, we will pinpoint the Top Vertical Market MSPs in healthcare, financial services, retail, government (federal, state and local), education (K-12, colleges, universities) and many other verticals. This isn’t a popularity list. Our Top Vertical Market MSPs research and list will be based on real-world metrics gathered from our survey.
- Who Can Participate: Any MSP.
- Deadline for Submissions: Q1 2016
- Results: Visit here.
3. ChannelE2E 100 Survey: Top 100 Entrepreneurs, Startups and Exits in the IT Channel. Find the results here.
- Focus and Goal: Survey results will identify and honor the Top 100 IT Entrepreneurs, Startups and Exits of 2015.
- Who Can Participate: To participate, channel-friendly IT companies can be any size. Survey participants must have experienced at least one of the following business events in 2015: Company launch, first paid customer, funding (seed, angel, venture, etc.), merger, acquisition, company sale or IPO
- Deadline for Submissions: Friday, Dec. 18, at 11:00 p.m. ET.
- Results: Visit here.
Additional IT Channel Research, Questions
Check this page regularly for quarterly VAR, MSP and CSP research announcements, studies, surveys and results. For questions and comments, please email ChannelE2E Content Czar Joe Panettieri (Joe@AfterNines.com).