Far more than 1,000 partners and vendors are expected to attend this week's Ingram Micro Cloud Summit, which kicks off today in Phoenix, Arizona. But what exactly is the distributor and master cloud services provider (master CSP) planning for the event? Here are some clues based on ChannelE2E's most recent coverage.
1. Ingram Micro Cloud Summit Preview: A teaser overview from Jason Bystrak, executive director, the Americas, Ingram Micro Cloud.
2. Ingram Micro's Ensim Buyout: A closer look at Ingram's most recent cloud-oriented acquisition. The deal is expected to close within a few weeks. And more chatter may leak out at the summit.
3. Ingram Micro Cloud Surprises: Ensim Meets Odin?: As you may recall, Ingram acquired Odin in 2015. Now, along comes Ensim. In some ways, the platforms sound closely related. But in others, it sounds like Ensim and Odin will serve different purposes. Here's some speculation about the path forward for Ingram's cloud platform strategy.
4. How Acronis Caught On With CSPs: Yes, the data protection specialist will attend Ingram Micro Cloud Summit in full force. But how exactly is Acronis serving CSPs? ChannelE2E found the answers ahead of the conference.
5. Ingram Micro Buyout -- All the Details: You may recall that a Chinese logistics giant is buying Ingram for $6 billion. Our extensive coverage explains the pending deal to you, and provides context ahead of the summit.
6. Bonus: Live Blogs: Check ChannelE2E's home page on Tuesday for live blogs and extended coverage from the conference, including one-on-one interviews with key players at the show.
Got a tip or story to share from the show? Send me email: [email protected].