Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, August 31, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Build IT Live 2021 Conference: During the company's MSP conference in Jersey City, IT By Design unveiled Team GPS -- a people-centric software platform that allows MSPs to build business plans, measure employee engagement and drive overall MSP team experience. We'll share more details from the conference soon.
4. Talent - Cloud MSP: 2nd Watch has promoted EVP Chris Garvey to chief operating officer. Garvey previously oversaw product and market, and most recently was EVP of cloud services. He now oversees all of 2nd Watch’s service teams across cloud enablement and managed cloud, the company says.
5. Partner Program: DigiCert, a provider of TLS/SSL and PKI solutions, has announced the Trust Solutions Partner Program. The new program complements DigiCert’s existing TLS partner program, and will allow partners "greater access to new solutions, technologies and partner benefits," DigiCert asserts.
6. Partner Program - SQL Lakehouse Software: Dremio has launched the Dremio Partner Network for the BI and analytics ecosystem. The global Partner Network includes Dremio’s cloud, technology, consulting, and system integration (SI) partners such as AWS, Intel, Microsoft, Tableau, Privacera, dbt Labs, Twingo and InterWorks, the company says.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Lenovo Tech World 2021 (September 8, Virtual)
- Barracuda Secured.21 (September 14-16, Virtual)
- Nutanix .Next 2021 (September 20-23, Virtual)
- Salesforce Dreamforce (September 21-23, Hybrid)
- BigBig from Taylor Business Group (September 23-35, Arizona)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.