Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, July 27, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Happening Today
1. MSP Technologies - Datto Product Strategy: New Datto Chief Product Officer Radhesh Menon describes his top priorities here...
2. MSP Partners - Cisco Managed Services: The networking giant shares various managed services updates here...
3. MSP Partners - Managed Detection and Response (MDR): Bitdefender Managed Detection and Response services are now available to MSPs.
4. Partnership - SD-WANs: Granite Telecommunications, LLC, a $1.5 billion provider of communications services to multilocation businesses and government agencies, will operate Wanify's managed SD-WAN solutions for its small and medium business (SMB) and enterprise customers.
5. Microsoft Application Performance: Riverbed is adding new cloud-based offerings into its arsenal of Riverbed Application Acceleration Solutions, all specifically built to help significantly accelerate and provide a consistent user experience for Microsoft collaboration, productivity and video streaming applications.
B. Upcoming Technology Conferences & Virtual Partner Events
- CompTIA ChannelCon 2020 (August 4-6, Virtual Conference)
- IoT World 2020 (August 11-13, Virtual Conference)
- Kaseya Connect IT Global 2020 (August 24-27, Virtual Conference)
- IT By Design: Build IT 2020 (September 1, Virtual Conference)
- SaaStr 2020 Home: Virtual Cloud Business Conference (September 2-3)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here.