Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
Actually, there are eight timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
8. Systems Integrators - Cloud Migrations: The Turbonomic Partner Program now features a Systems Integrators (SIs) path to help SIs drive Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure cloud adoption and optimization, the company says.
7. Microsoft Azure & APM: Netscout Systems application performance management (APM) is now available in the Microsoft Azure marketplace.
6. Adobe Partners With Microsoft, ServiceNow: Adobe has expanded its Microsoft relationship, and confirmed a new integration with LinkedIn that will accelerate account-based experiences (ABX) through new marketing solution integrations. That's a longwinded say of saying Microsoft and Adobe are countering Salesforce's cloud CRM platform. Also, Adobe is integrating more deeply with ServiceNow.
5. Venture Capital - Cisco Systems: The networking giant has launched Decibel, an independent venture capital firm that invests in early stage enterprise technology companies.
3. M&A -- Three Sales Challenges: If you're involved in a merger or acquisition, Gartner points to these three challenges facing associated sales teams...
1. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: We’ll unveil the 2019 list during our next webcast. Register now to join us live or to listen on-demand.