Good afternoon, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to end your day for Thursday, November 2, 2017.
Actually, there are 14 timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look:
8. Big Private Clouds: IBM has announced a new IBM Cloud Private software platform to extend cloud-native tools across public and private clouds, the company asserts. It sounds somewhat similar to Microsoft Azure Stack for on-premises use.
7. Distribution – Network Monitoring: Networks Unlimited has agreed SevOne, a provider of digital infrastructure management solutions, for the Sub-Saharan region.
6. HIPAA Compliance:Compliancy Group‘s HIPAA compliance and security risk assessment software now addresses MIPS security risk analysis requirements for health care professionals, the company says. In other words, the solution takes care of the MIPS security risk analysis requirement of attestation, giving health care professionals one less thing to worry about as they meet upcoming MIPS and MACRA deadlines, Compliancy Group says.
5. Google Video Conferencing: Google wants to make it easier for businesses to start using its enterprise-focused chat platform Hangouts Meet by launching a new $1,999 kit that comes with all of the hardware necessary to get started, notes SiliconAngle.
3. PSA and More?:Mavenlink has launched a new version of its Mavenlink Project Management and Resource Planning solution, available through AppExchange. The solution improves alignment, transparency, forecasting, and speed of execution in the sales and delivery of professional services. Mavenlink will demonstrate the solution at Dreamforce 2017.
2. MSP Funding: Onica, a fast-growing MSP focused on Amazon Web Services, has raised $20 million to fuel more growth…