5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 15 April 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, April 15, 2019.
Actually, there are 20 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
20. Talent – Best Buy: The retail giant, which is pushing into technology support subscription services, has named Corie Barry as its next CEO.
19. Talent – EMEA MSP Software: NinjaRMM has hired TeamViewer veteran Andre Schindler as GM and VP strategic partnerships as part of a push into EMEA.
18. Talent – Analytics: TIBCO Software hired BMC Software veteran Dan Streetman as CEO, effective April 1. Current CEO Murray Rode shifts to vice chairman.
17. Talent – Managed Print Services: Trivest Partners has named Dan Cooper as CEO of Novatech, a fast-growing managed print services provider. Founder Darren Metz shifts to executive chairman.
16. Distribution: ScanSource has launched FastLane, a “comprehensive program aimed at delivering a seamless customer experience for partners,” the distributor asserts.
15. Partner Program – Customer Surveys: Customer Thermometer, a market leader in survey solutions, has launched a new channel partner program for UK and US markets. The program will help partners sell its cloud-based email feedback solution to drive easy subscription-based revenues, the company claims.
13. Huawei & 5G Networks: Which countries are attempting to ban Huawei from 5G network build-outs, and which countries will permit the network equipment provider to participate in 5G deployments? Here’s the updated list with new perspectives from Australia, Germany, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom and more.
12. 5G Wireless Networks – PCs: Imagine a world where PCs no longer need WiFi networks or Ethernet connections. That world could be coming…
11. Integration – MSP Software: Netwrix Auditor now integrates with ConnectWise Manage, empowering MSPs to assist customers with with security, risk mitigation and security initiatives, the companies say.
Continue to page two of two for the exciting conclusion to this blog.