Ingram Micro Cloud Expands Executive Team for Global Partner, ISV Push
Ingram Micro Cloud hires Richard Dufty (formerly of AppDirect & Symantec) & Tim FitzGerald (Avnet); shifts Jason Bystrak to key ISV & cloud partner role.
Ingram Micro‘s cloud organization, led by Senior VP Renee Bergeron, has made two strategic hires and shifted a key executive into an ISV- and cloud-centric partner role. The moves are designed to accelerate the distributor’s global cloud engagements with partners.
Among the names to know:
- AppDirect and Symantec veteran Richard Dufty joins as senior vice president, Global Cloud Platform Group, Ingram Micro Cloud. Dufty oversees the overall strategy for such platforms as Odin, Ensim, APS Connect, Federation and Concerto Cloud Orchestrator product and service portfolios. He reports to Nimesh Davé, executive vice president, Global Cloud.
- Avnet Technology Solutions veteran Tim FitzGerald joins as vice president, Cloud Channel Sales, North America, Ingram Micro Cloud. FitzGerald is responsible for accelerating the growth and furthering the development of Ingram Micro Cloud’s platforms, marketplace and services throughout the U.S. and Canada. FitzGerald reports to Renée Bergeron and Kirk Robinson, senior vice president, Go-To-Market, Ingram Micro.
- Jason Bystrak, previously head of Ingram’s North America Cloud Channel Sales, shifts to executive director, Partner Enablement, Ingram Micro Cloud. Bystrak leads the establishment, enablement and expansion of Ingram Micro Cloud’s ecosystem of technology partners, which includes ISVs, SaaS, IaaS and PaaS companies. In this new role, Bystrak reports directly to Tarik Faouzi, VP, Global Cloud Product Management, Ingram Micro.
Ingram also disclosed key cloud milestones. For instance:
- More than 40,000 registered partners leverage the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace;
- Roughly 1,500 dedicated Ingram associates are helping partners to leverage the distributor’s cloud services.
Most of the major distributors now offer cloud-type marketplaces, but Ingram has generally set the pace in terms of ISV and partner onboarding over the past five years or so.