Star Wars Timeline: Explaining Rogue One to Force-deprived Family Members
Here's a Star Wars Timeline for those who are forced to see Rogue One with Family Members who need a refresher course recapping the galaxy far, far away.
Here’s a Star Wars Timeline for those who are forced to see Rogue One with Family Members who need a refresher course…
- I: Anakin is an annoying kid overcome by CGI
- II: Anakin is an annoying teenager overcome by CGI
- III: Anakin becomes Darth Vader when badly burned by CGI
- Galactic Intermission Part I: About 20 years pass by in the Star Wars Universe
- IV: Anakin’s secret son develops a crush on Anakin’s secret daughter
- V: Han Solo kisses Anakin’s daughter (twice I think)
- VI: Anakin’s son stops pursuing Anakin’s daughter and transforms Darth Vader back into Anakin
- Galactic Intermission Part II: George Lucas runs out of ideas. Sells to Disney at top valuation
- VII: JJ Abrams plagiarizes Episodes IV through VI
- Rogue One: Set slightly before Episode IV. Parents continue to abandon children
Bonus: Attend our MSP Pricing webcast on December 15 and you could win an X-Wing quadcopter.