5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 25 May 2021
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, May 25, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. SaaS Management for MSPs: Augmentt has unveiled Augment Engage, which “makes it easy for MSPs to accelerate secure SaaS management by streamlining provisioning, simplifying daily user management and increasing productivity and security, at scale from a single screen,” the company says.
2. File Sharing Service – MSPs: Panzura has launched a Global File System-as-a-Service (GFSaaS) for MSPs. GFSaaS provides unified, outsourced management of unstructured data across hybrid and public clouds, Panzura says. CCL is the first MSP to offer Panzura GFSaaS to its end-customers.
3. PSA and BI Software: Projector PSA has launched Projector BI. The new module injects business intelligence and analytics into the professional services automation (PSA) software platform.
7. SaaS – Identity and Access Management (IAM): The One Identity Active Roles and Password Manager products are now available for SaaS-based. Also, One Identity unveiled Starling CertAccess, a SaaS-based solution that helps organizations leverage Active Directory (AD) and Azure Active Directory (AAD) in the enterprise.
8. Research – Avaddon Ransomware: Sophos has issued a research report describing what to expect when you’ve been hit with Avaddon Ransomware.
9. Google Starline vs. Zoom: Google’s Project Starline 3D videoconferencing system is well-timed for a post-pandemic world but still has a long way to go in seamlessly marrying the in-person and the virtual, three people who have used the system say, Reuters reports.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Microsoft Build 2021 (May 25-27, Virtual)
- VeeamOn 2021 (May 25-27, Virtual)
- Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2021 (June 7-11, Virtual)
- Proofpoint Protect Americas 2012 (June 8-9, Virtual)
- Zscaler Zenith Live 2021 (June 15-17, Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here