5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: Friday 02 April 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, April 2, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
2. Microsoft Cloud Services Restored: Microsoft said April 1, 2021, that it mitigated an issue with its Microsoft 365 services and features, including workplace messaging app Teams and Azure, after many users were unable to access them, Reuters reports.
3. New Partner Specializations – Microsoft Teams: Details are here.
4. Talent – Office Equipment: Ricoh has named Carsten Bruhn president and CEO of Ricoh North America. In the “coming months,” Bruhn will publicly outline his business strategy for Ricoh North America, the company says.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Fortinet Cloud Security Summit 2021 (April 6-7, Virtual)
- Datasphere 2021: Seagate Conference (March 30, Virtual)
- Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs Unveiled (April 22, Webcast)
- Red Hat Summit 2021 (April 27-28, Virtual)
- QuoteWerks User Summit 2021 (April 28-30, Virtual Event)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here